Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Give Yourself The Gift Of Health With These Nutrition Tips - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Yourself The Gift Of Health With These Nutrition Tips (1321 Views)

Nigeria’s Future Depends On Quality Nutrition – VP Shettima / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health / The Gift Udom Emmanuel Gave To Ooni Of Ife At Government House, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give Yourself The Gift Of Health With These Nutrition Tips by bokofherbalreme: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2021
Proper nutrition is one of the most basic building blocks that leads to good overall health. There is so much information out there on the topic of nutrition, however, that sifting through it can be overwhelming. The following tips can help clarify some of the myths about nutrition.

Chocolate is not your enemy. While candy bars are obviously an unhealthy choice, dark the lost book of herbal remedies review chocolate is a much healthier alternative. Dark chocolate has much less fat and calories than milk chocolate, and consuming a little bit of it can reduce your sweet tooth and has even proven to increase your life span.

Most people believe that consuming fatty foods will lead to poor health. In reality, our bodies need fat to function. Many foods that are high in fat, such as cheese or avocado, are actually very healthy when consumed in moderation every day. So long as you eat in moderation and avoid saturated fats, you don't need to worry.

Calcium is a beneficial mineral that should be a part of a healthy diet. Calcium is involved in teeth and bone structure. It also helps in blood clotting, nerve function, muscle contraction, and blood vessel contraction. Calcium helps prevent many diseases such as osteoporosis, hypertension, diabetes, colon cancer, high cholesterol, and obesity.

1 Like

Re: Give Yourself The Gift Of Health With These Nutrition Tips by waleyp(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2021
nice write up
Re: Give Yourself The Gift Of Health With These Nutrition Tips by gogogreatnick: 11:51am On Aug 07, 2023
I totally agree that nutrition is key to good health, but it can be overwhelming to sift through all the info out there. I've found dark chocolate to be a lifesaver for my sweet cravings, and it's actually healthier than milk chocolate. Don't fear healthy fats either – foods like avocado have their benefits. Calcium's crucial too – it does so much for our bodies!
Speaking of health, I've been on a weight loss journey recently, and I found some awesome techniques on lifestyletothemax.co.uk. It's amazing how a few simple changes can make a big difference.

(1) (Reply)

ebubeagu Vs ESN: ‘focus On The Enemy, Don’t Be Rivals’ – Ohanaeze Calls For / Fulani Plan To Take Over Benue State / Gbajabiamila Denies Been Opposed To Southern Govs’ Call For Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.